RD Web Access requires JScript. This Web browser either does not support JScript, or scripts are being blocked.
To find out whether your browser supports JScript, or to allow scripts, see the browser's online Help.
Before proceeding with the instructions below, please ensure that your device is on the latest operating system.
1. ) First you must install the Microsoft Remote Desktop App on your Android Device. Click here to install.
2. ) Press the Install button to Download the App.
3. ) Once Downloaded, open the app.
4. ) Press the + Symbol and Select "Remote Resource Feed"
5. ) Enter your Carmel College Email address in the Feed URL Box and press NEXT
6. ) Tap the User Name field and press "Add user account"
7. ) Enter Your Carmel College Email address and normal network login password.
8. ) Your device will now show the Carmel Remote Desktop Resources. Tap to Connect.